Education, Inc. is currently looking for a motivating and creative part time teacher to tutor students who are currently hospitalized in the Waltham area!
In this position you will be working in a small group setting with students to help them stay on track with their academics while they are unable to attend their traditional schools during treatment.
- Hold a teaching certification
- Have a passion for working with adolescents
- Be comfortable supporting students in grades 7–12 with their assignments across all subject areas
In this part time position, you will learn new skills inside and outside of the classroom while working with students in an eating disorder treatment center. You will be part of a great team that helps students transition smoothly back to school.
- This position follows a traditional school year calendar
- Hours are Monday-Friday between 1pm–4pm
- Position pays $17 an hour
- Upper level math and science experience required
Check us out at www.educationinc.us