The Massachusetts Teachers’ Retirement System (MTRS) seeks qualified candidates to join our dedicated team committed to helping teachers achieve a successful and secure retirement.
Career opportunities are available in our Charlestown office. If you know someone who would be a good fit, please encourage them to apply!
- The Administrative Associate is responsible for performing a wide variety of operational support for the Contact Center and the agency.
- The Benefit Adjustment Analyst will be responsible for performing a wide of variety of operational support for the Finance Unit and the agency.
- The Administrative Associate serves all members of the MTRS as part of the Transfers, Refunds and Enrollments Unit (“TREU”) responsible for all aspects of member account maintenance including, but not limited to enrollments, transfers-in/out, incorrect assessment backlog resolution, account refunds, and required minimum distributions under the Internal Revenue Code.
- The Administrative Associate, working under the general supervision of the Director(s) and Assistant Director(s) of Member Services, will be responsible for performing a wide variety of operational support for the Member Services team and the agency.
- The Procurement Representative, working under the general supervision of the Director of Finance, will be responsible for performing a wide of variety of operational support for the Finance Unit and the agency.
Orientation and training will take place at the MTRS office for approximately 90 days; after such time, new hires may be eligible for hybrid remote work. Currently, most MTRS employees work remotely up to three days per week.
Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to create an applicant profile and apply for MTRS positions on MassCareers. In MassCareers, search for “Massachusetts Teachers’ Retirement System” after clicking “See all organizations” under “Organization” at the bottom of the far-left menu.
Additionally, qualified candidates may submit a cover letter and resume via email to the Director of Human Resources, Rob Fabino, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the expected volume, no phone calls, please. We appreciate your interest in the MTRS!