“Your MTRS Benefits” is an optional, free, two-hour (4–6 p.m.) informal program for MTRS members who want more information about retirement benefits—whether you are a recent member, mid-career educator or soon-to-be retiree. Topics include:
- MTRS benefits and services,
- estimating your retirement benefits under the regular and RetirementPlus formulas,
- various issues you need to consider in retirement, including health insurance coverage, taxation of your retirement benefit, the rules on working after retirement, Social Security—and more!
Choose from 9 dates and locations, and register today!
- AUBURN, Thursday, May 2, Auburn High School auditorium
- NORTON, Tuesday, May 7, Norton Middle School auditorium
- CHARLESTOWN, Thursday, May 9, MTRS Main Office, Presentation Room, 2nd Floor (Space is limited!)
- SOUTH YARMOUTH, Tuesday, May 14, Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School auditorium
- NORTHAMPTON, Thursday, May 16, Northampton High School auditorium
- WOBURN, Thursday, May 16, Woburn Memorial High School auditorium
- PEABODY, Tuesday, May 21, Peabody Veterans Memorial High School auditorium
- WILBRAHAM, Tuesday, May 21, Minnechaug Regional High School auditorium
- HANOVER, Thursday, May 30, Hanover High School auditorium
Watch the “Your MTRS Benefits” video series!