“Ready for Retirement” seminars to be offered in November
NOTE: This program is for members who are in Tier 1 (established membership before April 2, 2012); it does not cover benefits for members who are in Tier 2 (established membership on or after April 2, 2012).
“Ready for Retirement” is a free, optional, two-hour program (4-6 p.m.) designed for MTRS members retiring in 2019.
- the retirement application process and the benefit calculation formula,
- timelines and service expectations,
- first payment information,
- health insurance, tax and working after retirement issues, and
- cost-of-living adjustments after you retire.
Personalized account information and pension estimates are not offered during these sessions.
Choose from 9 locations and dates, and be sure to register online.
- HANOVER, Thursday, November 1; Hanover High School auditorium
- AUBURN, Thursday, November 8; Auburn High School auditorium
- NORTHAMPTON, Thursday, November 8; Northampton High School auditorium
- CHARLESTOWN, Tuesday, November 13; MTRS Main Office, Presentation Room, 2nd Floor
- LUDLOW, Tuesday, November 13; Ludlow High School auditorium
- WOBURN—JUST ADDED, Thursday, November 15; Woburn Memorial High School auditorium
- NORTON, Tuesday, November 20; Norton Middle School auditorium
- PEABODY, Tuesday, November 27; Peabody Veterans Memorial High School auditorium
- SOUTH YARMOUTH, Thursday, November 29; Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School auditorium