NAEP is hiring!
Become an in-school data collector for the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) conducted by Westat.
- Administer assessments in schools on digital devices for sampled students.
- Be available to work during school hours, when work is available, between January 29 and March 8, 2024. The data collection window may be extended due to weather or other delays.
- Attend virtual training between January 3 and 19, 2024, and attend a 1- to 2-day in-person meeting with your team between January 22–29 (local travel).
- Paid training;
- Paid time and mileage reimbursement for local driving from home to schools and back; and
- Weekly paychecks (with direct deposit).
How to find out more?
Enter your contact information at www.WorkNAEP.com to be notified once applications are available.