LifeScene offers childcare to families who join our Parent Groups, parenting classes, and events. The childcare volunteer will help engage kids in age-appropriate activities and supervise them while their parents are in group.
- Program: Family Services Division
- Location: 111 N Common Street, Lynn, MA
- Days/Times: Wednesdays, Thursdays 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Fridays 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Reports to: Director, Family Service Division
- Task Managers: Family Advocate Childcare Worker
- Set up daily activities/craft prior to families/children arriving.
- Check children into childcare room (parents must sign children in).
- Provide supervision of children.
- Provide story time and music.
- Provide arts and crafts activities.
- Report behaviors, incidents to Assistant Director, Family Services.
- Assist with clean up area before your departure.
- Ability to work with multi-age groups of children (6m – 10y).
- Respect and appreciation for children of diverse backgrounds.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to attend training class prior to starting.
- Pass a CORI/SORI check.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have proof of religious or medical exemption.
- LifeScene Volunteer Onboarding
- LifeScene Childcare Safety
If you are interested in applying, please reach out to Jamie Saropoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org.