In May, we will be presenting “Your MTRS Benefits,” our two-hour retirement education program for all MTRS members who want to learn about the MTRS retirement plan and benefits.
Please help us publicize our programs by letting your employees who are MTRS members know that they are being offered, and that this is a prime opportunity for them to get answers to their retirement benefit questions. If at all possible, we would greatly appreciate your forwarding this message to your employees who are MTRS members via e-mail.
Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide in letting our members know about the programs—and if you’re interested in attending, we’d be happy to see you there!
“Your MTRS Benefits” is an optional, free, two-hour (4–6 p.m.) informal program for MTRS members who want more information about retirement benefits—whether you are a recent member, mid-career educator or soon-to-be retiree. Topics include:
- MTRS benefits and services,
- estimating your retirement benefits under the regular and RetirementPlus formulas,
- various issues you need to consider in retirement, including health insurance coverage, taxation of your retirement benefit, the rules on working after retirement, Social Security—and more!
Choose from 9 dates and locations, and register today!
- AUBURN, Thursday, May 2, Auburn High School auditorium
- NORTON, Tuesday, May 7, Norton Middle School auditorium
- CHARLESTOWN, Thursday, May 9, MTRS Main Office, Presentation Room, 2nd Floor (Space is limited!)
- SOUTH YARMOUTH, Tuesday, May 14, Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School auditorium
- NORTHAMPTON, Thursday, May 16, Northampton High School auditorium
- WOBURN, Thursday, May 16, Woburn Memorial High School auditorium
- PEABODY, Tuesday, May 21, Peabody Veterans Memorial High School auditorium
- WILBRAHAM, Tuesday, May 21, Minnechaug Regional High School auditorium
- HANOVER, Thursday, May 30, Hanover High School auditorium
Watch the “Your MTRS Benefits” video series!